This tool is an FMScout.com and Moddingway.com association.
FMEL is created by Stelios.
Thanos (creator of MacAssistant RT) who ported FMEL to work with FM14 and helped with information and research over the years.
Jay (creator of iScout FMH, Save Editor and Pre Game Editor for FMH) who has been a major help since the last version of FMEL 2013.
Many thanks to: Eugene (Information & Research), Panos (super-tester), Ariel (super-tester), Stam (super-tester), Messy (Russian version tester) and Ronald (tester)!
Logo by Stam.
► .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 (standalone offline installer) or higher
To find out if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed, you can use Framework Detector (free tool).
► Patch 15.2.1 or Patch 15.2.0 (International)
To use this version of FMEL, you must have your game updated with 15.2.1 or 15.2.0.
► Microsoft Windows
Compatible with Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7, 8.
FMEL allows you to search for the club, person or stadium of your choice and edit:
Youth Recruitment Network
Transfer Budgets (Season and Remaining)
Kit Colors (icon, shorts, socks, text, shirt)
Heal Team * / Destroy Team * / Inspire (happiness)
Persons (Players,Staff,Player Staff)
Heal * / Destroy * (condition, jadedness)
Height / Weight
CA / PA
Fitness / Match Fitness / Jadedness / Condition / Happiness
Reputation (Current, Home, World)
Contracts (wage and end date)
Attributes (view only)
* Heal not only heals injuries but also changes the player's condition to 100% and clears his jadedness. Destroy is the exact opposite.
How to use
1. Extract the downloaded FMEL15-v3.0.zip in a folder of your choice.
2. Run Football Manager 2015, and load your save game (or start a new one).
3. Run FMEditorLive.exe (ALT+TAB to desktop first if you're running FM full screen).
4. Click the "Load Game" button.
5. Enter club's name in the Search input box and hit Enter.
6. Double-click on the club's row. Edit what you wish in the 4 tabs available (Information, Finances, Kits, Teams) and click Save.
Double-click on the person's row. Edit what you like and click Save.
Double-click on the stadium's row. Edit what you like and click Save.
If you close FM15 before FMEL15, the app will crash and trigger error popups. To avoid this, please close FMEL15 before closing FM15. Otherwise, you'll have to terminate the FMEL process using Windows Task Manager.
In Classic mode (FMC), if the player is under 19 they have no stored weight but they get one as soon as they turn 19.
- Tweaked UI Lists to have more information
- Updated UI to include Staff/Player Staff in separate lists
- Updated UI to include Nations
- Updated UI so search results are sortable
- Added Club Loans/Debts editable
- Added Inspire team. (Removes unhappiness* and boosts morale)
- Added remove team bans
- Fixed sort ordering in team list view
- Added Remove Bans to players
- Added Remove unhappiness to players.(Removes unhappiness* and boosts morale)
- Added Basic Staff information
- Added Staff PA/CA editable
- Added Staff Rep editable
- Added Staff personality editable.
- Added Basic Nation information
- Added Nation attendance
- Added Nation Stadiums
- Added Nation Kits
- Added National Teams
- Added Heal/Destroy National Teams
- Fix PA Crash Bug
- Removed Inspire Team as causing issues
- Player Happiness read only
- Fix Classic Mode Under 19 year old players without a weight
- Fixed Setting Club Reputation
- Fixed Club Stadium link where sometimes it would crash/unable to find
- Fixed attributes randomly changing when editing a player
- Added Hidden attributes editable
- Added Phyiscal attributes editable
- Initial release, support for 15.2.0 and 15.2.1
- Updated UI
- Added Inspire Team
- Added Club Start Embargo Date
- Added Club End Embargo Date
- Fixed Pitch Position Functionality